Cottage Rentals near 1000 Islands

Charlotte01
This topic is 2098 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi,

We are planning a family trip for the coming month. We will be visiting some attractive spots in Ontario. In my search, I came to notice the 1000 Islands. It's a cool place and I have decided to include it in our plan. Even my husband and kids are excited to reach the place.

I came across one of the cottage rentals in Kingston. But we are taking our pet Rocky with us. So we are confused about whether they would allow pets there. Does anyone have any idea regarding this?

Please help with your knowledge about the place too.

Hi,

We are planning a family trip for the coming month. We will be visiting some attractive spots in Ontario. In my search, I came to notice the 1000 Islands. It's a cool place and I have decided to include it in our plan. Even my husband and kids are excited to reach the place.

I came across one of the cottage rentals in Kingston. But we are taking our pet Rocky with us. So we are confused about whether they would allow pets there. Does anyone have any idea regarding this?

Please help with your knowledge about the place too.

Check their blog...they do welcome pets. I'd call for details however. Not every cottage may be set up to be pet friendly, so availability might be limited. Good luck.