411 on Miguel Ferrero

Rojotre

• 1 month later...
Guest MikeThomas
Upcharge for that, but not much interaction or involvement, pure mechanics, with positioning to minimize mt. I wasn't into it anyway.

Thanks... next!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest InthePines
He is friendly and nice, but not as hot in person, the massage is OK, there is an upcharge if you want more sensuality, which is "meh."

I don't feel cheated but I wouldn't repeat.

Thanks

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree with many posters.. Massage was just OK. But man does he uncharge for everything. If you want him to smile BOOM a charge (well that was sarcastic but you get the point). I saw him twice, first one with no uplifts, massage was good. Second one I did some uplifts - SO NOT worth it. Second time massage was as others put it "meh"

He always texts me when he is in town and for the last year or so I don't respond - HINT HINT. At least he is staying in town this time vs. downtown or airport

Body (when I saw him which was a year or so ago) was pretty nice though

• 2 months later...

I saw him twice this weekend. Awesome guy. He's built like a god. I thought the massage was very good. He does allow MT, but not more, which was fine with me. He's very nice and relaxing. It got very sensual and the second time was even more so. He lays out all his charges beforehand. I am a fan.

I have not seen him but have seen others who have these massive up charges. Even when discussed ahead of time, and on rare occasions when I have agreed, I have usually wound up feeling it was an expensive indulgence for something that wasn’t all that amazing. I have hand memorable and OMG amazing with others who charge less than half the rate and who are dependable, more local. and I never have to worry. So it’s like everything else, it depends on what you want and what risk you are willing to take.

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, KnoddingHead said:

Hmmm what is the Ultimate Xtra ?  can pm me with details if that helps :) 

It’s something you will have to discuss with Miguel.  Push the boundaries as much as you can and he’ll tell you what he’s okay with.  Then he’ll give you an itemized quote lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/4/2021 at 1:16 PM, dutchal said:

His in rate is $130, so with all three xtras it's $180, which is in the same range as a lot of other guys.

Thank you so much for that information because I was literally sitting here having a little bit of vodka, just a little bit and I could not do the math. Thank you thank you thank you What are these guys have to make it so damn complicated. Lol