HE'S BACK

BabyBoomer
This topic is 2101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yep, he definitely monitors here and blocked me on RM after I commented using photos that aren't him. I haven't actually seen his recent profile but wasn't logged in when I clicked your link, so it opened. Wow, morphed for days.

Edited by harey

I actually know someone who really knows him. Showed me a few of the pics that are actually him. Only problem is, the person who knows him claims his age in the upper 40's not his claimed age.

That's too bad. The pics that are supposedly him are great. A big hot muscle daddy should be lined up for days with sppts.

I actually know someone who really knows him. Showed me a few of the pics that are actually him. Only problem is, the person who knows him claims his age in the upper 40's not his claimed age.

That's too bad. The pics that are supposedly him are great. A big hot muscle daddy should be lined up for days with sppts.

I've met him and agree he looks great in person, but no idea why other pics are used of different men (unless it's that some of them look even better). And his age is likely older than what's listed on his profile.