NYC Scammer

osoitaliano
This topic is 878 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

watch out for this guy - he's a jerk and a scammer

shorted me on time, back only and he barely touched me at that

lots of nothing after walking up five flights of stairs, which he never told me about

save your money

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/21411/

Sorry for your experience Osoitaliano. He's been on masseurfinder for quite some time so surprised he would pull such a stunt with you. Did you have to pay him the full amount? I don't believe he's got any press from the guys of the forum, so that's always not a good sign. You can do a lot better for less $$$ with some of the other highly praised masseurs.

• 4 months later...
Sorry for your experience Osoitaliano. He's been on masseurfinder for quite some time so surprised he would pull such a stunt with you. Did you have to pay him the full amount? I don't believe he's got any press from the guys of the forum, so that's always not a good sign. You can do a lot better for less $$$ with some of the other highly praised masseurs.

Actually, I got half a massage, so I paid him half of what he was asking. He freaked out, and as I was leaving he spit on me and slammed the door behind me, then sent me hate texts. A very miserable person.

Actually, I got half a massage, so I paid him half of what he was asking. He freaked out, and as I was leaving he spit on me and slammed the door behind me, then sent me hate texts. A very miserable person.

Unbelievable! I hope that you have gotten some nice message experiences since this guy treated you so badly last August. Such a session can definitely leave a bad taste in your mouth from hiring but don't let it stop you. There are lots of great masseurs out there who want to provide a good message and have you leave happy. That's why they are in business and should care what we think for repeat customers.

My experience was a bit different than others. It was your standard "i'm not trained but let me rub you anyways" He was a bit interactive with me but he kept on talking the entire time as to how he hated the fact that he's losing his hair! That's the only thing I could remember from the session :D

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
On 1/13/2019 at 2:04 PM, osoitaliano said:

Spit!!! That is actually dangerous...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know him, but I had a similar experience with a different provider and -- trust me -- just pay the guy his fee.  Don't tip him or anything, but pay the full amount.  Do so because whatever money you feel like you've wasted will be far less than the cost of the headache that a disgruntled provider may cause.  They are capable of doing so much worse than sending hate texts and, in many cases, have little to lose if they go off the deep end.

Edited by dcsmlxl

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, urbanfetish said:

5204459.jpg

I'm not sure what else you need to hear? 🤣

The fact that I visited him once and didn't get any of those red flags is what has me considering going back to be honest, but I'm trying to figure out if anyone else had an at all positive experience with him.