Any update on Zack Matteo ??

dcman
This topic is 1560 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had fun with him many (many) years ago....when he looked

like those pictures. The coveralls one in particular....is ancient.

Unfortunately, at the end of our session he hit me up pretty hard

for a tip (that was coming anyways) and it turned me off. I never

rehired him.

In my dreams he’s morphed into a beautifully handsome muscle

Daddy....but I’m doubtful. I’d ask for a verifiable recent pic.

Yeah he has a lot of angst or rage or something. He went off on me because I didn't contact him to meet up when he was in town.

I had a very similar experience with him back in 2001!

My one appointment with him in 2000 was quite nice. He reached out to me in 2001 saying he'd be in DC. When I responded that I'd be out of town for a wedding, he went off on me.

Edited by dcguy20

I wrote to him and asked for a current photo and he went into a rage.... That says it all.

You beat me to it. Let me tell you about my experience reaching out to him, his profile said vers. top, so I inquire about a session with him as a bottom, he got angry and into a super rage, going off on me over the phone like if I had done something outrageous to him. Major jackass attitude, stay away.

Edited by asntop74

• 9 months later...

Zack is now advertising in Pittsburgh. Some of these pix are 20 yrs. old. I saw him twice, and he was hot and I had a fun time with him in NYC around 1999. I think he told me that he was Israeli not Lebanese. He was around 27ish back then. Doing the math, he's more than 45. I remember running into him in Australia in 2001, but didn't hire.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...