Best legit NYC m4m spa?

EVdude
This topic is 1776 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys, I’ve yet to try places like Living Fresh, The One, Paradise, Hush, others (?). If one is looking for a truly legit M4M experience sans HE and extras, which one provides the best over all experience (clean, nice rooms/tables, good looking dudes, quiet) for a body scrub and massage?

• 3 weeks later...

Of your list, I have only been to Living Fresh and I would say it fits the bill for what you describe. No amazing looking guys, imho, but nice looking enough. And it's a regular storefront space in the Flatiron area, not some weird space where you walk up rickety stairs into some dirty walk up. the rooms are small - but hey, it's NYC - and they have showers, etc. Do pedicures too.

Milosz in Queens is hands down the best legit M4M massage. He will allow you to be undraped, but there is no mutual touch or any “extras.” Just a blissful, professional and intuitive massage.

Worth the trip on the E/M/R to Woodside.

Totally missed your “spa+scrub” request...

But I completely stand by my recommendation for a therapeutic massage. Haha :p

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...