The burning fart questions

Brad in NYC
This topic is 2097 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve got to know. Do you have any fart situations you can share? Have you farted during a massage? Did the masseur? What did you do/say? What did the masseur do/say? Inquiring minds want to know. Please share.

I have seen some odd questions in this massage forum. But this has to be the oddest question I have ever seen someone ask. This crosses the line into the TMI (To Much Information) category. :)

Edited by Dmitri

Massage puts one in a relaxed state, stimulating the parasympathetic nervous system.

So hearing stomach noises and farting is normal. Some don't realize they do it. So I just ignore it.

The parasympathetic nervous system is one of three divisions of the autonomic nervous system. Sometimes called the rest and digest system, the parasympathetic system conserves energy as it slows the heart rate, increases intestinal and gland activity, and relaxes sphincter muscles in the gastrointestinal tract.

I asked a spa masseuse this once and she said she preferred that if someone is able that they excuse themselves to the restroom. If it just happens she said she tries to ignore it and move on. :oops:

I would imagine that she can do this if the strong aroma of the stink bomb doesn't cause her to pass out! This is when the scent of lighted candles could help to diffuse the odor. There are some in the "silent but deadly" category that can leave one gasping for air. :confused: