411 on real tantric NYC

allyouknow
This topic is 1866 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
i went and totally regret every dollar I spent. it wasn't a tantric massage, or any kind of massage.

Would you be able to share any of your experience publicly here? If not, please send me a PM. I've been curious about him but he may perform beyond my limitations or desires.

Would you be able to share any of your experience publicly here? If not, please send me a PM. I've been curious about him but he may perform beyond my limitations or desires.
started w/about 10 minutes basic back massage, moved quickly to ass play, then trying to fist me, then fuck me. nothing tantric about it. never an ounce of warmth, even when I stated something hurt. it was totally about his pleasure, not mine.....

yes, i could have ended it and left...but i didn't.

Edited by hgpal

started w/about 10 minutes basic back massage, moved quickly to ass play, then trying to fist me, then fuck me. nothing tantric about it. never an ounce of warmth, even when I stated something hurt. it was totally about his pleasure, not mine....

yes, i could have been ended it and leave...but i didn't.

That is awful! He's making all kinds of assumptions going there. He's based in NYC, further uptown than I usually frequent but thank you for confirming my suspicions. He should have paid you for the meet-up. That's not a bad deal to have guys make an appointment for a message under false pretents and then he gets all the pleasure for himself and gets paid for it. Appreciate you getting back to me. Have a great weekend.

Edited by Redwine56