Anderson Cooper's Boyfriend

deej
This topic is 4358 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have run into Anderson on multiple occasions at Landmarc Restaurant in the Time Warner Center. He is often wearing tight jeans, a very tight tee, and a younger muscled stud at his side. While I have never seen him making out, etc., it is clear that he's on a date and not trying to hide it.

His BF is supposed to be Ben. Are you saying you've caught him cheating with other young muscle studs?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure that's the gorgeous muscled hunk I saw AC with at the movies last summer at the Anjelika theater in NYC. I thought they were both quite attractive, despite Anderson's ghostly appearance. :-p

His BF is supposed to be Ben. Are you saying you've caught him cheating with other young muscle studs?

I can't believe that no one on this site is able to find a current pic of AC and his current BF. Come on you NYC guys... get with it.... there must be a decent picture of the two of them somewhere with all the papparazzi around that city!

Archived