Alenman in LA

Winky
This topic is 2086 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TheOtherGuy

His profile was created only two weeks ago, so doubtful there's any 411 on him. Good on you for doing your own research first though. ;)

Always a bit dubious when their only review was posted literally a day after they created their profile. Also skeptical when there's not one selfie in their photo gallery. In this day and age, a 27yo guy who looks like that is bound to have at least ONE selfie on his profile. Smells fake to me.

so i didn’t actually get to meet this guy while he’s in nyc but texting with him was weird. he mostly answered in about 30 minute intervals, and i had to confirm with him if we were still on. his simple “yes” came 5 minutes before we were set to meet. and here’s the weird part: i arrive at the building number he sent me and text him asking for the apartment no.; he responds not with a number but with a description of what i’m wearing and what i look like, as if he’s watching me. i looked around and didn’t notice him (there actually weren’t many people on the street) - that was too weird and so i cancelled.

so i didn’t actually get to meet this guy while he’s in nyc but texting with him was weird. he mostly answered in about 30 minute intervals, and i had to confirm with him if we were still on. his simple “yes” came 5 minutes before we were set to meet. and here’s the weird part: i arrive at the building number he sent me and text him asking for the apartment no.; he responds not with a number but with a description of what i’m wearing and what i look like, as if he’s watching me. i looked around and didn’t notice him (there actually weren’t many people on the street) - that was too weird and so i cancelled.

A totally creepy feeling that was off-putting I'm sure..

Big brother was watching you via a security cam or something.

A totally creepy feeling that was off-putting I'm sure..

Big brother was watching you via a security cam or something.

totally creepy, especially at the time. and he went on to send me a text message for having wasted his time. i didn’t respond. but now today he sent me another text like he hasn’t let it go. it’s a good thing he’s visiting and i can block.

He messaged me a few days ago telling me in extremely, extremely broken English that he “had a misfortune to me some man put a bad comment I'm now working badly.” I waded through the message and he basically wanted me to make a good review even though we never met. I had reached out to him about a week ago, his schedule didn’t match mine, and so we didn’t pursue anything further. Now this request for a positive review with never having met – “I'm now asking for help precisely to you so that you put me good comments zarla thank you in advance Thank you very much in Take Help me with put good comments than will More good comments than I can. I normally work well ahead of you the greatest thanks.”

I’m like...ummm. No.

I’m also happy to know that meeting him definitely wouldn’t work out because part of it for me is the communication. Clearly communicating with him would be a...challenge.