• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest MikeThomas
On 11/26/2020 at 5:55 AM, Cliff said:

Seeing Luka this weekend. Can’t wait.

A little late… but how did it go?

This is not a review, but…Luka was a disappointment. He was over an hour late with a very long and convoluted BS excuse. When he finally arrived it was clear he was having a bad day and he talked about the day’s annoyances for the first 10 minutes. A total moment killer and not a good start. Regarding D size, I sincerely doubt he has the 10x7 he advertises. It just….wasn’t. I’ve been with 10 inches and that ain’t it. And he never got totally hard (which still wouldn’t have made him 10 inches) which he apologized for but I mean…wtf!! I think he may also be more of a bottom which I should have guessed from his photos so that’s my fault. (Although, to be clear, I told him before we met that I wanted him to top and he agreed.) Plusses: deep sexy voice and hairy chest.  If you do the math, it doesn’t add up to an experience I’d want to repeat. Hope that helps.

Edited by Cliff

Guest MikeThomas
1 hour ago, Cliff said:

This is not a review, but…Luka was a disappointment. He was over an hour late with a very long and convoluted BS excuse. When he finally arrived it was clear he was having a bad day and he talked about the day’s annoyances for the first 10 minutes. A total moment killer and not a good start. Regarding D size, I sincerely doubt he has the 10x7 he advertises. It just….wasn’t. I’ve been with 10 inches and that ain’t it. And he never got totally hard (which still wouldn’t have made him 10 inches) which he apologized for but I mean…wtf!! I think he may also be more of a bottom which I should have guessed from his photos so that’s my fault. (Although, to be clear, I told him before we met that I wanted him to top and he agreed.) Plusses: deep sexy voice and hairy chest.  If you do the math, it doesn’t add up to an experience I’d want to repeat. Hope that helps.

Very helpful… and I just noticed he doesn’t list kissing.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...