411 on these from Palm Springs

Kody S
This topic is 2093 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So like approximately half his clients in the Coachella Valley?

Probably not. Not to derail this thread into politics any further than it's already gone, but Clinton won the Coachella Valley as a whole with about 75% of the vote. (Source: https://www.desertsun.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/12/07/desert-voted-overwhelmingly-clinton-and-weed/95111550/) And if that's the numbers of the entire valley, then I assume that the men who are hiring masseurs probably voted for Clinton in an even larger margin since gay men, as a whole, trend towards the Democratic Party over the GOP.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a massage with Marco in PS last month. He's had those pics for awhile but honestly he is still very, very fit. Handsome guy. About 1/3 of the massage was without oil, which I like. Very good solid massage. I'll go back. I've had a massage with Justin as well. He was a nice enough guy but I wasn't at all impressed with the massage.