Zach Adams info

builder boy
This topic is 2126 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have met him once...he is straight so he has some limits. Maybe we just didn't have chemistry because it wasn't THAT memorable. The session did end early...he was complaining a lot about being cold and he quickly got dressed after we were done.

I have met him once...he is straight so he has some limits. Maybe we just didn't have chemistry because it wasn't THAT memorable. The session did end early...he was complaining a lot about being cold and he quickly got dressed after we were done.

You must be thinking of someone else. His ad clearly states he is bisexual. ;) Did you ever review him on RM? All his reviews there are 5 Star?

Gman

You must be thinking of someone else. His ad clearly states he is bisexual. ;) Did you ever review him on RM? All his reviews there are 5 Star?

Gman

I assumed he was straight, oops. Regardless he had limits...but we had no chemistry either so that was probably a factor.

Gman

I assumed he was straight, oops. Regardless he had limits...but we had no chemistry either so that was probably a factor.

I was being sarcastic-not to you-towards him. While he may actually be bisexual , I'm sure there is also a good chance that he is straight and only buy-sexual.

Gman