What are your erogenous zones?

Wolfer
This topic is 2133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been discovering it's my whole body, apparently. I just absolutely love full body to body contact. Either have his weight press down on me or me on him.

Even when doing doggy style I like to bend forward and wrap my arms around the bottom and push into him with my chest while going to town on his neck with my tongue.

That said there are some area's that stand out: my back and neck. Kiss, kiss and lick it! I go wild. Especially if he's laying on top of me with his full weight and then kisses my neck... Mmm-hmm.

I get frustrated when a guy only really touches my dick, mouth and nipples. This was happening recently during a date and I kept putting his hand on my chest and belly and he'd always go for my nipple. At some point I wanted to say "Just TOUCH ME." Hahaha.

I just want his hands and lips ALL OVER my body. :D

Nips are wired like fury. Always tell my guys to chew the shit out of them.
That's so interesting. I get no extra stimulation from my nipples. Like zero. I even get a little annoyed if a guy plays with them too long. I always love seeing how diverse we are when it comes to sexuality.

Feet.

I recently discovered (thanks to an adventurous guy) that I love having my feet licked and my toes sucked (gently). Although I don't find it necessarily sexually stimulating, rather very relaxing.

That's so interesting. I get no extra stimulation from my nipples. Like zero. I even get a little annoyed if a guy plays with them too long. I always love seeing how diverse we are when it comes to sexuality. . . .

That's funny. I get a lot of stimulation from my nipples (really gets my cock hard) and hard always just assumed everyone did. It was not until someone actually told me that I should stop sucking them because it did nothing for him that I figured that out.

So, I'm in the group with zero (nada) stimulation from my nipples. However, deep kissing really gets me going. Also, I was reminded recently that when the guy was sucking on my fingers also turned me on fast. For my part I like to explore with my tongue everywhere... everywhere? Everywhere...!

However, deep kissing really gets me going.
Oh yes, absolutely! Love, LOVE deep kissing. I've had two guys with whom I was kissing and suddenly we both just held our tongues in each other's mouth and didn't move while our hands kept stimulating other parts of our bodies. I'd never done that before but it was amaaaaazing.

Also, I was reminded recently that when the guy was sucking on my fingers also turned me on fast. For my part I like to explore with my tongue everywhere... everywhere? Everywhere...!
Seems like I should ask more if guys would be willing to explore my body with their mouths... Because I really enjoy that.

Oh yes, absolutely! Love, LOVE deep kissing. I've had two guys with whom I was kissing and suddenly we both just held our tongues in each other's mouth and didn't move while our hands kept stimulating other parts of our bodies. I'd never done that before but it was amaaaaazing.

Seems like I should ask more if guys would be willing to explore my body with their mouths... Because I really enjoy that.

@Wolfer come on over to this neck of the woods... We'll see how we can accommodate your wishes... :p:rolleyes::)