411 on Kenzo

Jamesp
This topic is 1714 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Will someone

Please kick me?

I sent Kenzo a message inquiring availability, without realizing his profile has an “Ask” under rates.

I never reach out to masseurs who do not identify pricing.

Now I’m waiting for his expensive response. lol

Will someone

Please kick me?

I sent Kenzo a message inquiring availability, without realizing his profile has an “Ask” under rates.

I never reach out to masseurs who do not identify pricing.

Now I’m waiting for his expensive response. lol

Don't give up yet, Monarchy. I've never seen his ad indicate that. His usual rate is $150 per 60 minute message. You can mention this when you connect with him.

Don't give up yet, Monarchy. I've never seen his ad indicate that. His usual rate is $150 per 60 minute message. You can mention this when you connect with him.

Thanks,

The rate structure I embedded earlier was from messages we exchanged after my inquiry.

I didn’t bother addressing anything further. I just politely thanked him for responding, and told him that his rates are out of my budget.

I totally respect his pricing, it’s just not within my range. And that’s fine. If there are clients who will pay your price, then by all means, make your money.

I just wonder why these guys won’t post their pricing to begin with?

I don’t like discussing pricing and trying to sift through their menu of “options”, and what they define as therapeutic or sensual or erotic.

It just kills the vibe for me.

Rated price quotes:

In call:

Therapeutic: 60m -$160 / 90m - $220

Sensual-erotic: 60m - $200 / 90m - $260

Thanks,

The rate structure I embedded earlier was from messages we exchanged after my inquiry.

I didn’t bother addressing anything further. I just politely thanked him for responding, and told him that his rates are out of my budget.

When I saw that Kenzo was coming to DC, I reached out more than a week prior to set up my appt. I believe at time, he had prices listed in his ad for 60min. I also inquired about 90mins and he quoted me $220). When I saw your post about pricing yesterday, I panicked as $200 is out of my budget as well ($180 max). I reached out to him to confirm my appt and pricing and he quoted me the same rates you have listed. Oh boy.

Well I had heard so many good things about Kenzo, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and keep my appt. I am glad that I did. According to what he delivers, I now understand his pricing. I would definitely repeat (just not as often as I would want to).

PMs welcome.

• 1 month later...
Anyone have any recommendations for someone like Kenzo (those that have been to him feel free to PM me)? He's out of town and not sure when he will be back...

I’ve never seen Kenzo privately, only in a spa setting. But after I left Aleks a few weeks ago, I had a Kenzo-like euphoria, and at a cheaper rate than the private Kenzo.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/12512/