411 on Kenzo

Jamesp
This topic is 1700 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I visited last time to NY this is probably largest jump into good postings.

Here is another I like. Any experience:

https://rentmasseur.com/KenzoNYC

Kenzo is outstanding! You would not be disappointed with a session with him. The only thing is that he is not located in Manhattan. He is located in Queens, a few stops from the city and hosts out of a very nice apartment. As you can see from his attractive photos which are recent, what you see is what you get. Go for it!

Since I visited last time to NY this is probably largest jump into good postings.

Here is another I like. Any experience:

https://rentmasseur.com/KenzoNYC

If you like his look, you are in for a treat. He used to work at Manta spa and was reveered on this forum as the most skilled among all the spa masseurs in NYC. Beards are not for me, but I tried him anyway, and was very impressed.

I have been going to Kenzo since his time at Manta. I have yet to find a masseur in NYC that can compare to his skill and sensuality. I can't recommend him enough.

Also, his studio in Long Island City is not far at all. It's faster for me to get there from midtown on the subway than it is for me to get anywhere downtown.

I have been going to Kenzo since his time at Manta. I have yet to find a masseur in NYC that can compare to his skill and sensuality. I can't recommend him enough.

Also, his studio in Long Island City is not far at all. It's faster for me to get there from midtown on the subway than it is for me to get anywhere downtown.

In really loved kenze in manta so I would like to hear who else is hes style can you give moe information

• 2 weeks later...
Kenzo is outstanding! You would not be disappointed with a session with him. The only thing is that he is not located in Manhattan. He is located in Queens, a few stops from the city and hosts out of a very nice apartment. As you can see from his attractive photos which are recent, what you see is what you get. Go for it!

Would it be possible to pm for details- I’ve been thinking about seeing him for a long time. Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...