Know a good provider in Chelsea/Flatiron/Union Sq?

lucki7
This topic is 1546 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you been to him? If GPS isn’t set on MF, they by default put the masseur at City Hall. If he is down there, I may give him a try soon.

I have not checked his MF ad, I actually pulled up his rentmasseur ad. It's been a while - when last I went downtown to see him he was on 14th street and 7th ave if my memory serves me (that is where MF puts him - I just checked). He was renting space down there. :)

• 1 month later...
Wow - would love to hear more about this guy. Anyone experience him?

Cal has been discussed here before. In general he provides a medium pressure, full body massage. He is a nice guy, friendly, personable and very handsome. I dont recall any negatives apart from those that asked for deep pressure massage - my understanding that isnt really his skillset, but that may have changes. Will be glad to be corrected. Regardless, I would repeat my visit if I had the opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...
Looking for a reco in the Chelsea/Flatiron/Union Square NYC neighborhoods. Like to go during lunchtime and Hell’s Kitchen is too far.

this may be too late to be helpful but for a legit massage you might want to consider Alex https://alexspot24.com He's at 27th & 8th Ave. (NYC) Nice guy and a nice space.

Read his services. What’s a massage without borders? A sex libido boost hot oil massage? Anyone?

Hello there queensboroboy - funny, I reached out to Alex this past weekend and asked the same question. He responded via text and email promptly and seems like a very nice guy. Said he would consider a groomimg/message combo deal. He said the male libido raising message is very hot. It involves him preparing a personalized mixture of 4 different aromatic message oils and then rubbing them all over your body with particular attention to your erogenous zones. He performs naked with M/T. Alex is next on my list.