Fin Fang Foom Shares Sean Cody's Keefe With The Class

FinFangFoom
This topic is 6589 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It seems you can view the pictures by hitting "Reply with Quote" then copying and pasting the URL into the address bar. I'm not sure he's erect. Some people are big without erections, and his doesn't seem to be at attention, although he may have had his suspensory ligament snipped, or have a defective suspensory ligament of the penis.

>It seems you can view the pictures by hitting "Reply with Quote" then copying and pasting the URL into the address bar.

Thanks for the hint. Didn't know that would work.

And, BTW, the pictures I saw were NOT what I would call erections. Wasn't hard enough to stand up on it's own. The flag was flying but not enough to warrant a salute. ;-)

Thanks for the hint on viewing the pics. The guy is hot and you may be right on the muscle issue.

Perhaps allowing links to be posted of such pics would be better than the outright censoring. MuscleService.com gets a lot of link postings and things seem to work just fine.

>And, BTW, the pictures I saw were NOT what I would call erections.

I hope FFF and Barry wouldn't mind a clarification. If I'm not wrong FFF posted initially several pictures including a few with hard-ons, that's why the moderator was compelled to remove the ones with erections.

Viewing the pictures is a different issue - some people see them with no problem, others see a red cross.

The Ice Fire Wizard

>I hope FFF and Barry wouldn't mind a clarification. If I'm not

>wrong FFF posted initially several pictures including a few

>with hard-ons, that's why the moderator was compelled to

>remove the ones with erections.

Yes. I removed only the 2 pics with full erections. The rest still appear oh so fine on my screen. }(

Barry

>The rest still appear oh so fine on my screen. }(

They appear for you either because a) you got there before the bandwidth throttle was reached or b) you got there before the originating site shut down external links.

You're seeing the cached copy on your local disk.

Anyone that came to this thread after that doesn't see them.

Guest zipperzone

>Where did the pictures go????

>

>(Insert sound of baby squalling)

>

>Disappointedly yours,

>

>FFF

What's the problem - it's two days since they were posted and they are still showing up on my screen.

Archived