Recs in LA - Who top

JD87
This topic is 2026 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys -

I've tried a ton of guys in LA, only a few of them end up topping me at the end of the massage. I was looking for any recommendations of guys who give GREAT massages but also Top. Obviously, millage may vary - but would love any recommendations you may have. Thanks in advance.

If you feel more comfortable PM'ing me - thats cool too.

He’s hot Forsure! However, someone told me via PM that his Massage was so-so. He also use to do it on a bed, however I noticed in his photos that he has a table. Anyone else?[/quote

He packs big...actually huge or more like humongous - really beautiful sight. I don’t bottom so thought this might help. His massage was decent for me. I don’t ask for such stuff before the appointment so it’s kinda see how it progress.

I find this thread so confusing. There's

@Hey_Jay quotes @JD87 saying he's hot - I think this is Rob, and then continues a quote saying he's humongous - but the original quote is missing or deleted? Is the 'humongous' still a reference to Rob?

Then @JD87 asks "What was him massage like" - referring to Jack? And @NeedUToKneadMe says it was amazing - but not sure if that's referring to Jack?

Thanks for any clarity you guys can bring :D

I find this thread so confusing. There's

@Hey_Jay quotes @JD87 saying he's hot - I think this is Rob, and then continues a quote saying he's humongous - but the original quote is missing or deleted? Is the 'humongous' still a reference to Rob?

Then @JD87 asks "What was him massage like" - referring to Jack? And @NeedUToKneadMe says it was amazing - but not sure if that's referring to Jack?

Thanks for any clarity you guys can bring :D

Referencing Rob:

He’s hot Forsure! However, someone told me via PM that his Massage was so-so. He also use to do it on a bed, however I noticed in his photos that he has a table. Anyone else?

Referencing Rob: @Hey_Jay says:

He packs big...actually huge or more like humongous - really beautiful sight. I don’t bottom so thought this might help. His massage was decent for me. I don’t ask for such stuff before the appointment so it’s kinda see how it progress.

Referencing Rob: @MDinNY says:

Humongous is an understatement!

Referencing Jack: @NeedUToKneadMe says:

He’s massaged me. I thought it was amazing. I almost fell asleep. My body just melted into his hands.

Referencing Marcus: @hgpal says:

Nothing, just leaves a link to another massuer who appearently may top- but no info on his Massage.

I think I got it all. Shouldn’t be confusing anymore.

• 2 months later...

I had a terrible experience with Rob.

Found parking really difficult in his area.

He was shorter than he says. Massage was deep, which is fine, but I was actually sore in a few places prior to the massage and he caused more pain.

Massage was on the bed (itchy sheets), lights low, him clothed.

The worst part was he talked the entire time non stop about how much money he needed to make from clients.

Very unrelaxing and very unerotic, not that he was doing anything remotely sensual. So clearly YMMV. I am not white and may not have been his type, for what it's worth.

He did change clothes at the end and from what I could tell he was huge.

Edited by Drained Empty

[quote="Ajac, post: 1567390,

Wasn't really for me but may fit your needs

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/5772/

When you click the no-longer-working link above, you get this unintentionally hilarious error message:

Error 503 Backend is unhealthy

Backend is unhealthy

Guru Mediation:

Details: cache-pdk17820-PDK 1539802216 3206223467

Varnish cache server

[quote="Ajac, post: 1567390,

Wasn't really for me but may fit your needs

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/5772/

When you click the no-longer-working link above, you get this unintentionally hilarious error message:

Error 503 Backend is unhealthy

Backend is unhealthy

Guru Mediation:

Details: cache-pdk17820-PDK 1539802216 3206223467

Varnish cache server

Their site is down. Uh oh.