Please tell me this RM ad is real...

Guest MikeThomas
This topic is 2053 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feeling it is a flake. Too good to be true, especially when face is visible without passcode. I’d be happy if I am wrong, because then I’ve found another hot guy to try.

UPDATE:

He is most likely a flake after a little chat. Refuses picture verification. Simply says his pictures at RM are verified.

Edited by Yeahman

I have a feeling it is a flake. Too good to be true, especially when face is visible without passcode. I’d be happy if I am wrong, because then I’ve found another hot guy to try.

UPDATE:

He is most likely a flake after a little chat. Refuses picture verification. Simply says his pictures at RM are verified.

Saw him in Ft Lauderdale. Pics are accurate

Oh, the ad is real. And, the photographs are real. And the man in the photographs is real. The phone number is real too.

But the phone number is not that of the man in the photos, and guy who answers the door will not be either.

Yeah that’s what I thought.

• 2 months later...
Oh, the ad is real. And, the photographs are real. And the man in the photographs is real. The phone number is real too.

But the phone number is not that of the man in the photos, and guy who answers the door will not be either.

I can confirm from personal experience that Fyton is absolutely correct on this one! Saw him yesterday, and while he's a really nice, good-looking guy, he is not the guy in the pictures who definitely has limits on what he does. Proceed at your own discretion.