411 on "Athlete123" in LA on A4A

BiTheBook
This topic is 1747 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys - this is my first post, apologies in advance if I've messed up the protocol. I stumbled on this beauty on A4A offering massage under the Pros tab, his username is "Athlete123" and he's located in Hollywood. I've messaged him for rate info and asked if he had any profiles on the m4m massage sites, but no reply as of yet. He's hot as hell -- anyone have any intel? Feel free to pvt. Thanks!

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/Athlete123

I had spoken to him too and he had said:

yes I live in Hollywood, nice clean place, easy parking. I give a deep tissue massage and then after the massage I suck and fuck. its $100 thanks, Matt

and I was like...uhhh $100 is weirdly low. then I saw the original forum post. I wonder what happens when people actually meet the fake dude.

I had spoken to him too and he had said:

yes I live in Hollywood, nice clean place, easy parking. I give a deep tissue massage and then after the massage I suck and fuck. its $100 thanks, Matt

and I was like...uhhh $100 is weirdly low. then I saw the original forum post. I wonder what happens when people actually meet the fake dude.

Yeahh, red flags galore. Hate when it's too good to be true, thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello gents. So... I took the plunge and hired him. Not sure his age but he’s definitely a muscle hottie. I’d guess that he’s in his early thirties, but can pass for late 20s. Nice build, sexy look and easy to talk to. We connected for sure. Massage was lack-luster but interaction was hot and made up for it. He does ask for money up front which is usually a red flag for me but was not disappointed in the end!

Really.....so he wasn't the 40+ year old guy that his phone number implies? Was he the guy in the pics that he sends out? The pics are super hot, but just assumed since the number tied back to a 40's something guy in Hollywood that this was a bait and switch.....

Hello gents. So... I took the plunge and hired him. Not sure his age but he’s definitely a muscle hottie. I’d guess that he’s in his early thirties, but can pass for late 20s. Nice build, sexy look and easy to talk to. We connected for sure. Massage was lack-luster but interaction was hot and made up for it. He does ask for money up front which is usually a red flag for me but was not disappointed in the end!

What was the rate he gave you?

Really.....so he wasn't the 40+ year old guy that his phone number implies? Was he the guy in the pics that he sends out? The pics are super hot, but just assumed since the number tied back to a 40's something guy in Hollywood that this was a bait and switch.....

I was a bit leery about the assumptions made on this thread. So I did keep those in mind as I was setting up my appointment. Overall he was really good at responding via text so I began to feel more confident and assured.

After meeting I did recheck his photos online and those on his profile are definitely younger looking than he is now. Regardless, he’s still pretty hot when we met up - especially answering the door with nothing but a towel. Yum.

I was curious about the apartment thing mentioned above and he told me he took over the apartment last October when his friend moved out. He lives alone in a nicely-located area.

Boy, I did a lot of reconnaissance work for you guys. Enjoy!

Then again he may be 40+, but doesn’t look like it to me! Or maybe I need glasses? Oh wait I do have glasses. Lol.

Edited by SoCalBoySD

I was a bit leery about the assumptions made on this thread. So I did keep those in mind as I was setting up my appointment. Overall he was really good at responding via text so I began to feel more confident and assured.

After meeting I did recheck his photos online and those on his profile are definitely younger looking than he is now. Regardless, he’s still pretty hot when we met up - especially answering the door with nothing but a towel. Yum.

I was curious about the apartment thing mentioned above and he told me he took over the apartment last October when his friend moved out. He lives alone in a nicely-located area.

Boy, I did a lot of reconnaissance work for you guys. Enjoy!

Thanks for the excellent detective work. I had written him off...now he's back on the to-do list.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I answered that ad a while back. The man who met me was a well moisturized late 30s/early 40s. He opened the door wearing only a towel. He had a really pumped upper body. Looked great! But when I touched him, he felt mushy. Biceps, shoulders, pecs that looked like muscle but felt like tits. I don't know how they do that. Implants? Supplements?? He has darker features than the young man whose pictures he uses. Picture isn't old. It's somebody else.