Pack Up N Go

Lawkid3889
This topic is 2127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was talking with a co-worker about wanting to take a short trip in September but couldn’t decide where to go. She told me about Pack Up N Go. It’s a company that creates a weekend trip (3 days 2 nights) for you but the destination (only in the continental USA) is a surprise. You give them a budget and fill out a short survey (interests, places you have been within the last 5 years) and they create a trip. You get a weather forecast a week in advance and are told where to go (airport, train station) two days before.

It’s an extremely interesting concept especially for someone like me who is not good with spontaneous trips.

https://www.packupgo.com/

If anyone has done this before, I’d love to hear about it.

@tassojunior the survey asks you to put down the places you’ve been in the last five years plus there’s an “anything else we should know” section so you can add those places.

@Tarte Gogo I agree with you. I have many places on a “to do” list but for me, I’m not sure when that wish trip is going to turn into an actual trip. With this company, I don’t have to dealing with booking and planning.