411 SeanDeept NYC

This topic is 1599 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He seems nice at least email wise. He send me a hello after I opened his Private pics on rentmasseur and gave me his number. Let us know how it goes. Terp

How revealing are his private pics? I'm not a paying member so I can't see them.

• 2 months later...

Many, many thanks to the guys in this forum who posted about this guy. Had 2 appointments with him this week. Ist 1.5 hours, 2nd, 2hrs ... and not 3 hours only because he had another appointment following mine. I concur that he might not be gay ... either that or is just not turned on at all by overweight older guys like me. But he is possibly the best REAL masseur I've ever been to; incredible assortment of techniques - and I've been to LOTS. AND he does "other things" expertly, sweetly, and kindly. Pm is you like.

• 7 months later...
Anyone try him more recently?

I went back for a 2nd time and it was even better than the first. More sensual throughout but also an amazing massage. I’ve tried to make another appointment several times and I think he’s so busy our schedules don’t line up. But I’m definitely going back sometime.

Sean is on my to do list for sure. I have never met him but he does something that very few masseurs do. He actually reaches out and stays in touch. I have had several "hello" when are you going to let me massage you, messages from him on rentmasseur which is a nice touch. I will report back if I do. I did hear someone say he ain't in "the family" and I prefer my masseurs to all belong to same club. Terp

Sean is on my to do list for sure. I have never met him but he does something that very few masseurs do. He actually reaches out and stays in touch. I have had several "hello" when are you going to let me massage you, messages from him on rentmasseur which is a nice touch. I will report back if I do. I did hear someone say he ain't in "the family" and I prefer my masseurs to all belong to same club. Terp

I think he is gay. Just don’t expect him to be aroused. And while very sensual, don’t expect anything sexual.