411 BlatinoTopDaddy

surferguy
This topic is 2136 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Unfortunately his RM profile has expired

yeah, it expired in the time between two peeks at his profile a few minutes ago.....and it shows he was last logged in five minutes ago.....

how does this happen?.....I honestly don't understand this "expired profile" thing at RM......an advertiser is logged in just minutes ago, yet their profile has been "expired" for days sometimes???

Beancounter: you don't have to answer this!!!

yeah, it expired in the time between two peeks at his profile a few minutes ago.....and it shows he was last logged in five minutes ago.....

how does this happen?.....I honestly don't understand this "expired profile" thing at RM......an advertiser is logged in just minutes ago, yet their profile has been "expired" for days sometimes???

Beancounter: you don't have to answer this!!!

But I feel I must! It’s my duty as an unofficial news reporter to keep Forum members informed of the up-to-date comings and goings of RM advertisers. @azdr0710 I clueless on how RM operates its ads, too.

But I feel I must! It’s my duty as an unofficial news reporter to keep Forum members informed of the up-to-date comings and goings of RM advertisers. @azdr0710 I clueless on how RM operates its ads, too.

He joined RM on June 13. His monthly membership ended yesterday July 12. ( 30 days ) He failed to renew in time, thus his ad expired. Once he renewed the ad was back up.

~Boomer~