Erotic massage per Rentmassuer

Luvmassage
This topic is 2139 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We all would like to have a concrete answer. But a lot depends on how attractive you are to the masseur. But I’d expect at least HE, MT, nude. But based on a lot of comments here in the forum that not always happen even if you pay for “the erotic” option.

My expectations are pretty much on par with what @7829V outlined. Even when you ask the masseur (and you can and should ask what he offers) your mileage may vary.

This is one of the reasons why it is so difficult for me to recommend a masseur - I can never be sure my experience will be your experience... If I ‘recommend’, then I am pretty sure. If I indicate ‘satisfactory’ then I had a good experience, but not sure it will be the same for everyone. ;)

Guest InthePines

Agree with V and well say, Frank. Mutual nudity and touch, and to leave you happy.

I think if you're dealing with a Pro, and those are painfully few and far between, it's more about the frequency of hire and the amount of cash in their pocket afterwards. While they may enjoy an attractive client, they're seeing one to four clients a day and focus more on giving pleasure rather than taking. In other words, they take care of the clients who take care of them.

I find that there is never a hard and fast rule. I have experienced masseurs that advertise as erotic, but they barely provided a HE. Others that have advertised sensual have provided much more. I believe it depends on the masseur, and if you have seen them before. I have initiated with a touch on the leg when I am face down on the table. If they ask me not to touch, I respect that. However, sometimes, they respond in a very positive way! :-)

Just ask the masseur what their definition and understanding of those words mean. They are different to different people. Just ask and then you'll know. You can ask it discreetly without being blunt or say "I understand if you would rather answer in person."

Sensual could just be HE at the end or sensual strokes throughout and no HE or etc. Erotic could be them just being nude and HE at the end or them nude, copulation and MT with HE for all involved.

I asked a massure if he does erotic and he said only sensual...he said he wanted to know what I thought erotic was and I said more mutual body contact and he agreed. Well I got there and let's just say he thought I wanted to get fucked because he was grinding his dick with a condom on my ass...needless to say we had a quick convo explaining what I was really looking for. Lol I'm mainly into hands play with masseurs but was looking for a massure who uses his whole body to massage...oops.

...believe it depends on the masseur, and if you have seen them before. I have initiated with a touch on the leg when I am face down on the table. If they ask me not to touch, I respect that. However, sometimes, they respond in a very positive way! :)

What a great way to ask without asking. This is awesome for me because I get an overwhelming “complete circuit” feeling when my leg is touched by someone face down on the table. I think the mixture of what’s about to come, what comes at the end and even the unknown are all very very hot. I enjoy a well-planned encounter, however in my experience the guys who ‘wing it’ and go in with no expectations typically get what they’re looking for. As long as your kind, courteous and respectful I’ll litterally bend over backwards for you— as would some other professionals. Don’t be shy to talk on the phone, text— etc. Lord knows I’m never shy to ask questions.