Hottest Massage Video Ever?

That was hot, definitely got me going. Although what is going on between 4:17 and 4:32?

hmmm Looks like an interesting finger technique...might have been gently pulling on hair there for sensitivity sensations...

Griffin sure is vocal! lol I've never made those many sounds having a massage...maybe just haven't had one like that though :)

hmmm Looks like an interesting finger technique...might have been gently pulling on hair there for sensitivity sensations...

Griffin sure is vocal! lol I've never made those many sounds having a massage...maybe just haven't had one like that though :)

A former masseur (since retired) did that technique where he’d gently pull/pinch the asshole hairs and then use a feathery touch to slide back and forth in my crack - used to drive me wild - first time I’ve ever seen it on video - ah, memories!

https://www.icegay.tv/movies/2285261/gallery-gr-gayroom-the-bearded-clien

this video has some pretty hot moments. the client has the most beautiful penis and the masseur is gorgeous. the shitty music goes away after 5 minutes and just disregard one of the more unfortunate tattoos of all time

The guy with the tattoo is Buck Richards. I actually like it, perhaps more if that was his only ink. Unfortunate that he didn't top with that big dick.