Hottest Massage Video Ever?

Someone recently endorsed a Corbin Fisher locker room massage video. I cannot find it on PH. Does anyone have a link? TIA!

By any chance are you thinking of the massage film with Chase and Coleman (from Sean Cody I thInk, not CF)? See message #1657

In these days of self-isolation, shuttered restaurants, and social distancing, preparing meals at home has become a source of pleasure. You will probably enjoy this video, and may even discover some helpful hints to more satisfying kitchen experiences.

https://www.xvideos.com/video36966431/peter_le_lunch_time

No question this is a hot video. Thanks, Beethoven, for posting it. But I see no massage here. Might this be the start of another thread - one devoted to that age-old practice of jacking off in the kitchen? (Heck, I do it all the time, myself. Doesn't everybody?)

I just love the way Tyler’s videos start...its this slow tease with therapeutic exploration and a hint of lust/sensuality. One of the things that makes them all favorites.

I thought I had seen all of Tyler's massage videos, but apparently I hadn't. Thanks for finding one that I hadn't. Always good to discover a new one!