Waxing

Reisr30
This topic is 2155 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am a great proponent of Magic Men's Cream Hair Remover. At Amazon, CVS, Rite Aid, etc.

I have used it for over 20 years on my entire body except my head (the big one.)

I smear it on, wait 10 minutes, shower off. If on the back, it helps if another person puts it on and, what fun, removes it in the shower.

I use it on my butt, balls, crack, etc. as well. Depending on my mood, I may use it on my chest or leave au naturel.

If first time user, try a test patch first. If you don't like the smell (only lasts a very short time) get some lavender or lemon essential oil and put a drop or 2 in a cup and mix it with the cream. Wonderful fresh smell.

The more you use it, the less the hair grows back.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a great proponent of Magic Men's Cream Hair Remover. At Amazon, CVS, Rite Aid, etc.

I have used it for over 20 years on my entire body except my head (the big one.)

I smear it on, wait 10 minutes, shower off. If on the back, it helps if another person puts it on and, what fun, removes it in the shower.

I use it on my butt, balls, crack, etc. as well. Depending on my mood, I may use it on my chest or leave au naturel.

If first time user, try a test patch first. If you don't like the smell (only lasts a very short time) get some lavender or lemon essential oil and put a drop or 2 in a cup and mix it with the cream. Wonderful fresh smell.

The more you use it, the less the hair grows back.

This is super helpful. Thank you for the tip (commentary). ;-)