MarksUPER, anyone know?

glutes
This topic is 2123 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 weeks later...
Guest fm0322

The 7/31 review on MF reads like an honest review. The rest sound like they were written by relatives - too many superlatives to be authentic. He's def not my type but if he were, I'd still be reluctant. Maybe worth a try but only with a very open mind.

Red Flag....

He is visiting Philly. Asked him for an outcall said he wasn’t available at that time then texted me back said he could. I am totally ok with that since others do cancel.

I was going to send him an Uber. Told him to send me a pic of him outside his hotel. Then silent.

My guess he is not the guy in the pics.

Guest fm0322
Red Flag....

He is visiting Philly. Asked him for an outcall said he wasn’t available at that time then texted me back said he could. I am totally ok with that since others do cancel.

I was going to send him an Uber. Told him to send me a pic of him outside his hotel. Then silent.

My guess he is not the guy in the pics.

Okay! This is brilliant. Talk about calling a guys bluff, this is classic. This is more than a red flag, it’s clarion call that the guy is a total fake. Thank you for sharing @Babyc