Canada Day Weekend in Montreal

LD19847
This topic is 2074 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A quick update from a 2nd visit for Labor Day weekend:

Unfortunately, I couldn't stay at Stock for long on Friday. I'd had two long days and was too tired for a night out. One reason why I choose holiday weekends to go to Montreal is you are guaranteed three busy nights in a row, so if one night proves to be a dud it's no problem,

Saturday at Stock was really busy. Lots of patrons standing and lots of good stage performances from Enrique, Mike and Morgan. Tyler seems really popular and picked up a lot of tips on stage.

There was poor weather in Montreal on Sunday, but still lots of patrons. However, there were only about 15 dancers.

I've been going to Stock long enough to know that dancers will always come and go. But this year I've seen quite a few I've known well stop dancing (Joe, Spencer, Yannick) and I can't deny having missed them dancing. That's not a reflection on the current roster of dancers, but the loss of familiar faces.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick update from a 2nd visit for Labor Day weekend:

Unfortunately, I couldn't stay at Stock for long on Friday. I'd had two long days and was too tired for a night out. One reason why I choose holiday weekends to go to Montreal is you are guaranteed three busy nights in a row, so if one night proves to be a dud it's no problem,

Saturday at Stock was really busy. Lots of patrons standing and lots of good stage performances from Enrique, Mike and Morgan. Tyler seems really popular and picked up a lot of tips on stage.

There was poor weather in Montreal on Sunday, but still lots of patrons. However, there were only about 15 dancers.

I've been going to Stock long enough to know that dancers will always come and go. But this year I've seen quite a few I've known well stop dancing (Joe, Spencer, Yannick) and I can't deny having missed them dancing. That's not a reflection on the current roster of dancers, but the loss of familiar faces.

STOCK used to be my go to place for drinks and naked men... not necessarily in that order. I have seen some of my favorites leave,... and their lack of men of colour... though that is the latter is something of a preference for the proprietor. Just not what it used to be.