How Do You Pronounce The Year 2018?

Avalon
This topic is 2164 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

And it made the career of that great American beauty, Linda Hunt.

And now she gets to co-star with LL Cool J. Hubba Hubba!

She won a well deserved Best Supporting Actress Oscar.-~Boomer~

Linda Hunt was hospitalized on Monday following a car accident in Hollywood.

According to eyewitness reports via TMZ, Hunt was involved in a collision with a sedan and a Honda SUV after trying to make a left turn in her black BMW SUV. The 73-year-old was said to be visibly shaken following the accident and witnesses helped her to a lawn chair on the sidewalk.

Paramedics arrived to take a look at Hunt and decided she needed to be taken to hospital for further evaluation. A witness told TMZ that the drivers of the other vehicles involved in the wreck only suffered minor injuries.

Hunt is a former Oscar winner, having earned a Best Supporting Actress nod for her role as Billy Kwan in Peter Weir’s “The Year of Living Dangerously,” which made her the first person to win an Oscar portraying a character of the opposite sex.

She has appeared in over 200 episodes of “NCIS” where she plays the popular character Henrietta “Hetty” Lange. She is also the narrator in the “God of War” video game franchise.

At this time, the cause of the accident is unknown and under investigation. According to TMZ, law enforcement sources confirmed that only one person was hospitalized.

Interchangeably, I say 2018 or two thousand eighteen. ...depends on the situation & place.

I also say zero instead of "O!"

...and fewer than if numbers are involved. [...fewer than twelve.!]

That's a big pet peeve of mine when people say the letter "O" instead of zero!