Sergey visiting DC

Monarchy79
This topic is 2141 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nothing extraordinary about the massage. “HE” to him means you pleasuring yourself while he let’s you touch him.

If this counts as a review, just delete it.

I call it the Eastern European hang-up, straight guys from over there who like the money they can make in "sensual" m4m massages but have a big taboo against touching anywhere near your glutes and/or especially "there" even accidentally. But they don't mind getting naked and even being touched "respectfully." For some reason, their American counterparts often prefer the opposite, will provide or at least try a very mechanical HE but their big taboo is getting naked with you (American hang-up in my dictionary) and especially being touched, pretty much anywhere.

As someone who doesn't necessarily seek "sensuality" (if something happens because the chemistry is right, fine, but let's not force anything otherwise) but really wants a GOOD massage, the biggest turnoff is the tension. You can feel they are tense because they need to "justify" the high rate in the end even though they hate it, you don't want them to even try because it's forced, yet it's difficult to communicate. Avoid. Massage should be fun and relaxation.

Tried contacting him few times...he answered first couple of texts but I had to text few more times to finally get another answer. If I have to do that for ANY masseur that I haven't met, I lose interest n move on to what else is out there that is worth my time.

I call it the Eastern European hang-up, straight guys from over there who like the money they can make in "sensual" m4m massages but have a big taboo against touching anywhere near your glutes and/or especially "there" even accidentally. But they don't mind getting naked and even being touched "respectfully." For some reason, their American counterparts often prefer the opposite, will provide or at least try a very mechanical HE but their big taboo is getting naked with you (American hang-up in my dictionary) and especially being touched, pretty much anywhere.

As someone who doesn't necessarily seek "sensuality" (if something happens because the chemistry is right, fine, but let's not force anything otherwise) but really wants a GOOD massage, the biggest turnoff is the tension. You can feel they are tense because they need to "justify" the high rate in the end even though they hate it, you don't want them to even try because it's forced, yet it's difficult to communicate. Avoid. Massage should be fun and relaxation.

Fun, interaction and engaging. I feel if a masseur has or harbor these feelings, why make himself miserable?!