Good Asian Masseurs in San Francisco

Luvmassage
This topic is 1853 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for suggestions of good Asian Masseurs in SF who are located in good areas with comfortable studios/apartments....

My top two are:

Takashi

Karl Kang

You can do a search on them for discussion.

Karl Kang is well received. Takashi has been recently talked about. I happened to see him today and would recommend.

Those are the two Asians on my rotation.

Both have comfortable apartment. Takashi is in better neighborhood though they are close to each other.

PM if you need more

By the way, good time to update my SF Asian list.

I factor massage skills and sensual elements.

Top Five.

1a. Karl Kang

1b. Takashi

2. Pan

3. Max

4. Daniel

Honorable mention:

Jessthai and Geng

Those are all the Asians that are in SF that I have seen. Well, saw one more but his photo is fake.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/14626/

Purely therapeutic, Brody provides a spa quality 1 hour massage for $95.

Negatives:

-He's a bit mouthy. Constant questions, and when I asked him to work on my legs he replied "I'm the boss here"

-Picture is 10 years old.

For some reason the picture of his set up reminds me of a dentist office. I hope he was sarcastic when he made that comment. Maybe should have replied if he was the boss then he should be paying you.

• 2 weeks later...
By the way, good time to update my SF Asian list.

I factor massage skills and sensual elements.

Top Five.

1a. Karl Kang

1b. Takashi

2. Pan

3. Max

4. Daniel

Honorable mention:

Jessthai and Geng

Those are all the Asians that are in SF that I have seen. Well, saw one more but his photo is fake.

Fyi, another Asian is Marco (not sure if short or long term in SF) can be added to my list

www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/35699/

Also has a rentmasseur ad. I would put him maybe as 4th or 5th. That is him and has a nice body and is a little shy (I like personality in my masseur which is why i may rank some lower than others). He was in DC for a while.

Many good suggestions here already. I would add David to the list. He is my go-to for very good massage skills leading to full-on erotic. He also has an ad on rentmen. David technically lives in Daly City, in the Outer Mission. Across the street from his place is the San Francisco city limit. It would be a bit of an uber or lyft ride from downtown (maybe 20 min at off-peak hours and god knows how long during rush hour). Well worth it for massage skills and erotic interactivity. (Or just ask him to do an outcall, although he probably wouldn't bring his massage table.). Nice guy too. Late 30s to early 40s. Pics are accurate. The second one - the harness jock - is recent.

https://rentmasseur.com/SFBODYWORKS

• 4 weeks later...

I would also suggest Anda. He’s pretty good - I had major lower back issues several years ago and went to him regularly when he was massaging from his apartment in Berkeley. Unfortunately, because of school and internship, he stopped working last year.

Notice that he’s doing massages again but outcalls only. He looks better than in the photo - haa haaa. Sweetest guy!

https://rentmasseur.com/Andamannaja

Visited Max recently- no way is he 29. I’m guessing about late 30. Still great body and good massage but definitely not 29. :)

Oh, forgot to mention, massage is on his bed, not massage table in case that matters. I prefer massage table since it’s difficult to face down without a head rest - hard to breathe if face down, Tiring if turned to side.

Edited by Sean Y

• 7 months later...