What do you do to resist the urge to hire a masseur...?

7829V
This topic is 2156 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For me it usually works to spend time with friends, so I've realized that if I've plans with friends, or go out, I don't hire, but if the weekend is slow and not doing much, I always think about hiring, and it can get expensive...! And I need to save now!

So my question is, do you have any advice to forget about hiring...? I think I should stop visiting this forum / and masseur sites to begin with, hehe.

For me it usually works to spend time with friends, so I've realized that if I've plans with friends, or go out, I don't hire, but if the weekend is slow and not doing much, I always think about hiring, and it can get expensive...! And I need to save now!

So my question is, do you have any advice to forget about hiring...? I think I should stop visiting this forum / and masseur sites to begin with, hehe.

Being busy at works sort of kills the urge for me. It makes me too tired to organise the whole “where do you live?” - “no I can’t host” “how much for 1 hour?” “Need an uber’, then withdrawing the cash and all these related things.

I'm addicted to one person for the past 2 years so hiring is a chore for me. It's an attempt to both stay sexually diverse and to get my mind off the one. Sort of like conducting job interviews. I have a hard time with strangers though so the sex is subpar (condoms also kill it for me). So to me hiring is a chore like working out.

From that I can provide a couple insights.

One, pay more and you get more appreciation and you also will self-limit the frequency desire. Concentrate on quality, not quantity. Masturbating thinking about your next time with that perfect 10 is much more exciting than the actual sex with a bunch of 5's.

Two, do what you do to get over a break up or an unpleasant event. Vacation, do housework, gardening, a pet, politics, whatever. (politics is a real libido killer if that's what you're after).

I often wonder if I had taken every dollar I had used to hire masseurs and invested it how rich would I be now. But then again I rarely take vacations so I guess I can justify them as mini vacations. Had I the means to do so I would get one even week.

I'm with you, Ajac. No need to feel guilty. I try to mix it up by not always going to those on the high end so that with $$$ saved, I can squeeze in another message. May all our endings be happy ones!