411 for feedback on Damo in San Francisco

Ronin512
This topic is 1718 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

So... I was chatting with Damo in Las Vegas on an app. I ask alot of questions in advance. I know it can frustrate rentguys... Im willing to lose out on some good ones to weed out the bad ones. I was just getting ready to type YES when Damo sent:

My profile make it clear what I do

U read it

U are Not buying a house or a car.

Normal people they make appointment

Anyway. U sound. Creepy take care dude.

Ill acknowledge I ask alot of detailed questions. Even understand if a guy says "never mind..." and moves on.

But given that he went to hostile and name-calling.... Im pretty sure I dodged a bullet.

Damo has been using many of his profile photos since about 2006. Some of the others may be newer. I live in West Hollywood and used to see him around the neighborhood. He had a very muscular body, and a demeanor that that was very cold and aloof. He ran a masseur ad, and I sent him a message asking about a happy ending. The reply- “I am not prostitute”, which struck me as odd since he was running an ad on Rentboy at the same time. At that point I said “bye Felicia”.

• 7 months later...

Geez...I thought I was the only one who had a really weird, bad experience with Damo. Several years ago, online, I asked a few questions about a session and he exploded on me. He said some of the same things he’s said to others on here.

Not nice at all...and not aging well. Hope he either gets another job or some anger management classes.

• 4 months later...

Wow... anger managementneeds is right!

And... I should take responsibility for not recognizing him from an interaction 6 mos ago. Different pic.

Getting the name Damo on Scruff app... I checked here... then declined. He unleashed a string of hostile comments, threats, name calling. I blocked him.

10 minutes later... I get a string of four Grindr messages from a guy using the name "traveling "

Go suck a dick old fuck. Stop Wasting people time online get a life. Asshole

Now I’m Gonna report your ass

I have your pics. And your phone number

For harassing people

WOW! That is a Nutjob with anger issues. Made an effort to compare my Scruff profile and find me on Grindr just to continue venting his spleen.

And.. before some tells me not to worry... he doesn't have my phone number... and how could someone soliciting report anyone?

Bullet dodged.

To anybody who stumbles upon this thread..Be sure to read ALL comments. The posts regarding his anger and mental instability abound here and elsewhere.

To the very small minority who had a decent time with him...consider yourself lucky.

And...yes... is not aging well.