411 Nick Parker

gersonides
This topic is 937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This all happened only because Nick texted me if I wanted another appointment (we had mentioned about it in passing during the first appointment). We were able to talk about what my expectations were etc. So i decided to take another chance on him. Had we never met again, I would not have taken my original posting down. So sometimes just having an open line of communication helps.

Although I did not ask for a discount, Nick did offer to see me at a lower rate. I ended up compensating him his normal rate plus a small tip.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This all happened only because Nick texted me if I wanted another appointment (we had mentioned about it in passing during the first appointment). We were able to talk about what my expectations were etc. So i decided to take another chance on him. Had we never met again, I would not have taken my original posting down. So sometimes just having an open line of communication helps.

Agree, Nick's gesture is at least half the solution here, very professional :cool:

Although I did not ask for a discount, Nick did offer to see me at a lower rate. I ended up compensating him his normal rate plus a small tip.

Sounds like both of you are gentlemen.

• 1 year later...
Resurfaced on RM(Boston) with some outdated pics and an age reduction.

Age is number and it shouldn’t be an issue if some is legal and appealing to eyes. No one shaves age of their own, it is partly due to the peer pressure, pressure from judge mental and being discriminated. I think rentmen should have no age selection. However, that being said I agree that viewers try to match pic and quoted age to make judgement. Best thing that guys can do is post pics with atleast holding newpaper with date on it.

• 1 year later...