ANDREOMATTEO formly SETHWYLDE in CHICAGO NOW

freecahill1965
This topic is 1102 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I believe I saw Jacesron in the produce aisle at the Shop and Save yesterday. If not, there's another guy like him walking around with that great ass. I was about 20 feet away from him. Only saw his face once, when he turned to put something in his cart, and it was quick, but thought it could be him. Saw more of the ass. He was wearing the work out pants similar to those in pic 5 of his ad, plus he had visible jock strap lines. It was a big booty. He began to walk away then turned the corner. I didn't really want to follow, so shopped a bit, then meandered to see if I could catch him in another aisle. Didn't happen.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I saw Jacesron in the produce aisle at the Shop and Save yesterday. If not, there's another guy like him walking around with that great ass. I was about 20 feet away from him. Only saw his face once, when he turned to put something in his cart, and it was quick, but thought it could be him. Saw more of the ass. He was wearing the work out pants similar to those in pic 5 of his ad, plus he had visible jock strap lines. It was a big booty. He began to walk away then turned the corner. I didn't really want to follow, so shopped a bit, then meandered to see if I could catch him in another aisle. Didn't happen.

You are a disgrace for the trade. You were in the groceries! You could have started a conversation about cakes and eggplants!

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Saw jacesron a few months ago. Very easy to set up appt and delivered what was promised. I would say that the pics are a couple years old, but I still enjoyed the session

Ho joined RM in Jan 2015 (over 6 years ago now), but his age is listed as 21. I'd still like to meet him as the feedback has been good, but I do find this mismatch amusing...

• 1 month later...

I should have hired Matteo when he was "new" in Chicago. Unfortunately, he's grown a big head now, and it's harder to book him.

Jacesron I've wanted to hire for years. Right when he started, I contacted him, but he was uncertain about how things worked, so I passed. Last year, I tried to book him, but once I told him what I'm into, he ghosted me, so I guess he's not interested.

On 5/22/2021 at 10:36 AM, DrownedBoy said:

I should have hired Matteo when he was "new" in Chicago. Unfortunately, he's grown a big head now, and it's harder to book him.

Is Andreo Matteo still around?  I haven't seen his ad for a while.

Edited by The Dude