MassuerFinder bans undocumented

tassojunior
This topic is 2165 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have I just discovered another odd MasseurFinder "strategy" or have they been doing this for a while? I clicked on links to a few ads just now (2:45 am where I live) and while the photos, rates and reviews for the masseurs display there is no ad copy. If this is yet another move by MF's owners to acquire a squeaky-clean image, I don't understand it. Why would removing ad content between midnight and 6am (like they previously did with phone numbers) be meaningful?

I don’t think that’s what happened. It is probably a glitch. Another explanation is they did expunge all of our copy (I’m an advertiser) some bodyworkers on the site have yet to add their copy back.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I just discovered another odd MasseurFinder "strategy" or have they been doing this for a while? I clicked on links to a few ads just now (2:45 am where I live) and while the photos, rates and reviews for the masseurs display there is no ad copy. If this is yet another move by MF's owners to acquire a squeaky-clean image, I don't understand it. Why would removing ad content between midnight and 6am (like they previously did with phone numbers) be meaningful?

Copy shows for me.

I don’t think that’s what happened. It is probably a glitch. Another explanation is they did expunge all of our copy (I’m an advertiser) some bodyworkers on the site have yet to add their copy back.

Seriously? They deleted every advertiser's text, requiring you to rewrite/resubmit your ads?

Seriously? They deleted every advertiser's text, requiring you to rewrite/resubmit your ads?

Yes about 2 months back. I had great copy that I had been working on forever. MF has been a lot more respectful with the changes than m4m though occasionally explaining why the changes are occurring. I am smart enough to know why but communication is the respectful way to deal with sensitive matters. I certainly won’t be surprised to wake up one morning and find that MF is a 404 error like M4M but those of us whose practices predate internet advertising know that things change and there will always be ways to connect with client although we might not imagine it know it will occur. Touch is that fundamental.