Massagem4m down?

RubMyThighs
This topic is 2102 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site hasn't been taken down because the site is still active. It also allows me and others to log in. Maybe they are making backend changes that broke the linking system.

Yesterday the tumbnails were showing up but links were broken, today the tumbnails aren't populating so from my point of a few this is a server backend error.

I am not just a blonde blue eyed massage therapist :-)

The site hasn't been taken down because the site is still active. It also allows me and others to log in. Maybe they are making backend changes that broke the linking system.

Yesterday the tumbnails were showing up but links were broken, today the tumbnails aren't populating so from my point of a few this is a server backend error.

I am not just a blonde blue eyed massage therapist :-)

I just love you! :-) -xx

https://www.massagem4m.com/notfound.cfm

Only the home page seems to be active but any city or masseur pages seem to be inaccessible.

Was "fixed", but is now down again and not working. You click on any photo on the search page, and an error note comes up, and you can't get to the ad. (?) It is probably the worst massage site out there, so no big loss.

Edited by Dmitri

Was "fixed", but is now down again and not working. You click on any photo on the search page, and an error note comes up, and you can't get to the ad. (?) It is probably the worst massage site out there, so no big loss.

Just checked. Not working for me at the moment!