Burke Williams in Hollywood

starman05
This topic is 1696 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

actually i thought the hollywood location was a little run down. plus they're really ex[ensive and very professional. despite their steep prices they seem to be overly nice just for tip. I've gone to cheap thai places with better massages and 1/4th the price

actually i thought the hollywood location was a little run down. plus they're really ex[ensive and very professional. despite their steep prices they seem to be overly nice just for tip. I've gone to cheap thai places with better massages and 1/4th the price

I haven't been to the Hollywood location in a long time. It's good to know things aren't being maintained.

I haven't been to the Hollywood location in a long time. It's good to know things aren't being maintained.

i forget if they were remodeling this location or just finished last year when i went.

i got a gift certificate for them. i wish i chose one of their better locations. thank god tip was included on the gift card cuz this place is $$$ for so little

This is my home location.

My main masseur left a few months ago. I would say most of the other male masseurs are fine (excluding one guy who was fresh out of school and not as good but his name eludes me at the moment).

It's actually one of the newer locations (old one was on Sunset) and compact (everything is in one area except the dry sauna). I like the large showers better than say, Santa Monica.

Like any place (especially with moisture) things wear down. But they finally repaired the sauna door which was warped and not closing for awhile. They can do a better job with taking towels and cups out of the steamroom (which is all glass so they should see when it's messy) but the other areas are kept clean.

The crowd is chill. Some light action but the layout doesn't really allow it. Despite being Weho/Hollywood, there is no attitude here. The Santa Monica location has some weird/hostile energy.

• 5 months later...