Victor/Victory in New York, and sometimes Boston . . .

BostonTom
This topic is 1848 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody tell me that he is real, and one of his "6 types of massage under his belt" includes one where he is naked and rubs his hard body (and whatever else is "under his belt") all over me!

It is him (as far as I could tell when I saw him last year) but no, the "6 massages" definitely did not include what you described or anything close to it or what I would even consider a good therapeutic massage, unfortunately. Pass.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/30500/

Bottom line is he's absolutely perfect physically, and delivers a good massage, and is a nice, quiet guy. But no extras, and it's a high price point for no extras.

WTF? $180 for a 1 hr. massage with no extras? So obviously he is being paid $180 for 1 hr. just because he is good looking? This whole massage pricing thing based on looks is getting insane.

Edited by Dmitri

• 1 month later...
Well, he gets naked and allows for a little touching but not much.

If the massage is not great anyway why get it, if the massage is what you are after? That kind of money buys you about one hour of touching anywhere you want, and probably getting hard, one, two, or even 3 uber-hot guys at Stockbar or Campus in Montreal. Plus they'll be friendly and appreciative, so if that's what you want, there are way better options too.

I know that one has to get there, but both New York and Montreal are 2 hours away from me by plane. Just saying...

I guess I am tired of good looking straight guys who think massage is an easy way to make really good money. If they think of themselves as models, they should make their money modeling. If they think of themselves as trainers or nutritional experts, they should make their money accordingly. I have no interest in subsidizing anyone's illusions or delusions.

Edited by Capitano

I guess I am tired of good looking straight guys who think massage is an easy way to make really good money. If they think of themselves as models, they should make their money modeling. If they think of themselves as trainers or nutritional experts, they should make their money accordingly. I have no interest in subsidizing anyone's illusions or delusions.

I agree with you Capitano, but the problem is modeling is very hard to get into and make a living at. While they are chasing their modeling dream, they need to do something in order to live, and they think massaging is their ticket. The problem is if I sense you are uncomfortable massaging me, that is going to make me feel bad and uncomfortable, and never hire you again.

• 4 weeks later...

I can add to what others have said. I saw him in NY and was fooled when he texted that we would both nude (without me asking). To me that meant HE or something. I guess I was naive. The massage is a bit more than a rub..he does seemed trained...but the massage is not great. Since he was nude and had been touching my dick a lot, I was surprised that the massage just ended. I called him out on it and his reply was that he is kind of shy about sex and could not do more at this point...but maybe in the future. Fare enough if he is being honest, but he is in the wrong business and charging way too much money. He knew I lived in LA and has just texted me that he is going to be in town, but I actually told him thanks, but it was too much money for what he offered. He didn't respond.

• 1 month later...
It was a good massage, but not among the best I've ever had. If he's your type - and think Mediterranean god; he was like a living, breathing version of any number of statues in Athens or Delphi - then it might be worth it to you just to be in such close proximity to the divine. Otherwise . . .

Really??? He is just ok looking for me.

Money is not an issue for me but I would never spend that much money for him.

If the massage is not great anyway why get it, if the massage is what you are after? That kind of money buys you about one hour of touching anywhere you want, and probably getting hard, one, two, or even 3 uber-hot guys at Stockbar or Campus in Montreal. Plus they'll be friendly and appreciative, so if that's what you want, there are way better options too.

I know that one has to get there, but both New York and Montreal are 2 hours away from me by plane. Just saying...

Just as a sidebar . . . the hotter guys from Stock and Campus want $300 for an hour, not $180. BUT all of them will give you an HE, and most will blow you, too. Again, I'm not arguing FOR this guy's business model. I'm just the messenger. Thanks!

Posted before but just to reiterate...I didn’t have the same experience as others on the thread. Not sure why that is but he was total BFE with MT and HE. Would go back...but do agree the rate is a little too high.

There IS the oft-confused "Victor," who is more built, bald, and Russian (or maybe Belorussian). THAT Victor definitely gives a good HE. Just wondering if there's some confusion here.

There IS the oft-confused "Victor," who is more built, bald, and Russian (or maybe Belorussian). THAT Victor definitely gives a good HE. Just wondering if there's some confusion here.

Ah yup - the link wasn’t live when I originally posted. Good call. My bad for the confusion