411 Arjun?

Guest fm0322
This topic is 2101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest fm0322

I used an Indian masseur "Arjun" over the last few years. He came to my apt when I lived in NYC and I have been wanting to see him in his incall space. He seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know if he's gone temporarily or gone for good?

I used an Indian masseur "Arjun" over the last few years. He came to my apt when I lived in NYC and I have been wanting to see him in his incall space. He seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know if he's gone temporarily or gone for good?

His ad at the following MassageM4M link states that it was last updated 04/25/18: https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/14378/

Updated pictures also, looking good. :)

I used to see Arjun regularly, but when I contacted him twice earlier this year (or was it late last year?), I got no reply, so I stopped trying, though his ad was up at that time. In the past, he has gone home to India for 6-8 weeks without telling his clients. Perhaps he's in India now???

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Arjun (who I'm seeing tonight) emailed me that he had just seen a client who came to him as a result of my recommendation in The Spa. I don't know who it was, but I'd be interested in receiving a PM describing the experience. Anyway, I'm glad my recommendation worked out, and that you had a good time -- whoever you are!

Oh yes! It was beyond my expectations for a first time meeting. I enjoyed the massage and the full experience. Arjun is personable and a nice all around guy. The session made my weekend. Thanks, Beethoven.