411 on Andre

jjxxxx
This topic is 1985 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys! Any info on this guy currently in mpls??

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/23555/

Most of us in this forum already know this, but for those like @jjxxxx that do not know.......just type the name of the masseur in the search box on the upper right of this page to search a masseur, before you post wanting info. I typed in "Andre" and there is tons of info on him. Check it out.

• 4 weeks later...
sync said:

The first image in his ad could work in "the eyes have it" thread.

Saw Andre NYC the other day

Amazing therapeutic 5 star...for $100-$120 NOT $150!!

Tried to upsell me to premium ..mutual touch and HE for $230.

Very nice guy

Needs to get his pricing in order though

Saw Andre NYC the other day

Amazing therapeutic 5 star...for $100-$120 NOT $150!!

Tried to upsell me to premium ..mutual touch and HE for $230.

Very nice guy

Needs to get his pricing in order though

That's quite a bit of an upsell . . . More than $100! I usually get the total package for a $150. He is a nice looking guy.

• 3 months later...

So is the upsell from $150 to $230 for a 60-minute massage or does the upsell include additional 30 minutes?

The reason I am asking is that he lists $230 for 90-minutes on his site, and if this is the case the rate is kind of high but within the acceptable limits.

Any guesses as to where he is from, not that it matters, just curious. Also, how tall is he?

PM me if you prefer, along with any other info you feel comfortable sharing. THANKS!

I saw him about a year or so ago before he raised his prices. He is sexy as HELL! The massage was great. Toward the end he used his whole body to massage my back, and he ended up fucking me. Seriously, so hot. I contacted him a few months ago and he informed me of his rate increase. I won't pay that much no matter how hot it is, though.

• 3 weeks later...

That picture was taken 2 years ago from a professional photographer, not from high school lol. I have that picture in there because professional pictures cost and it is worth putting a professional pic in my advertisement but I will probably hire a photographer again soon. My other pics are done in 2018. I have nothing to hide when it comes to how I look. I wouldn't want to deceive anyone.

I am 6'1 and I weigh 170 lbs. I have been working out 5 times a week this year, so some of you might notice a leaner body.

I appreciate the honest comments and I understand your concerns about pricing. I wish I could make it cheaper for you guys but for the moment I can't. And topping is done on special occasions, please don't expect that in my session.

I honestly want my clients to be happy after the session and I try to do that as much as I can. If you ever book a session with me, keep that in mind and if for some reason there's something you don't like, I am your friend and feel free to suggest how to change that. That's why I check this forum for once in a while. So I can read honest feedback.

• 4 weeks later...