RM Conditions

Snbrd
This topic is 2168 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Rentmen? On a mac I click the box agreeing to terms & conditions the click on enter and it returned to the box for agreeing to terms & conditions?

Thanks for any advice anyone can share.

I just got in and it worked fine. Maybe just a temporary glitch?

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Rentmen? On a mac I click the box agreeing to terms & conditions the click on enter and it returned to the box for agreeing to terms & conditions?

It has been doing that off an of for me over the past 10 days or so. I had to just refresh it a couple times but then it started working fine but occasionally does make you have to repeatedly accept the terms and conditions. The first time 10 days ago, it was almost as if you had to accept the new terms and conditions for every international domain name for the site.

Yes, it's been doing that for many days with both IE, and SAFARI. I found if you google rentmen and the name of a specific provider you remember, it will let you agree to the privacy agreement, and then display their ad. From there, you can navigate the site.

Sorry to all the guys who's ad was looked at simply to get onto the site. Sort of like them taking one for the team.

Edited by bashful

I’m experiencing same problem. I find that I need to google RM and try different search results for RM until I get the one that works.