Swinging Richards loses lawsuit

n2guysnatl
This topic is 2172 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wonder if this lawsuit will effect other strip clubs practices of not paying strippers and requiring a tip out from the dancer.

https://www.law.com/dailyreportonline/2018/06/05/swinging-richards-male-strippers-awarded-800k-in-unpaid-wages/?kw=Swinging+Richards%27+Male+Strippers+Awarded+%24800K+in+Unpaid+Wages&slreturn=20180505195643

I heard about this lawsuit last week from a dancer that I ran into at another bar. He said the dancers are no longer required to tip out but it wasn't necessarily a good think cause lap dance number are down. The reason is because a customer is no longer allowed to pay the dancer in cash for the lap dance. The customer is now required to buy "dick bucks" in advance and must buy a minimum of $40. I have not been to confirm the new procedures. Anybody been recently that confirm the "dick bucks" requirement?

Was there a couple days ago. Not as many lap dances for sure. Didn’t have to buy minimum $40 dollars. But for each lap dance it cost $20 plus the house charges an additional $4. So a lap dance now costs $24. I had planned to go back last night but with the new rules, I decided against it. Also drinks went from $8,75 to $11.75 and the entrance isn’t free anymore and it’s not even $10 on an off night. It’s up to $15.