AIDS LIFE CYCLE Ride 2018-- San Francisco to Los Angeles, CA

Axiom2001
This topic is 2180 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This year's AIDS Life Cycle Ride began yesterday morning in San Francisco. The riders are cycling south to Los Angeles, and right now all of them are passing right by my townhouse. My I am indeed proud of them.

...did manage to donate this year to one of the riders on the encouragement of DavidSF, a former rider and major fundraiser in the North.

"Go Riders and a thunderous applause to all of you who are participating this year." :):):)

That is a fun experience. Years (and pounds) ago, I was signed up for a half-Ironman distance triathlon in Indiana and had to drop out due to an injury, but I went anyway because friends were doing it and I volunteered to help on race day. I was one of the people pointing the right way on part of the bike course.

I've also coordinated volunteers for events and that was fun, but frustrating at times. I thought of this more than once...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/27c5e41b-9470-48f3-9df8-d166f0e7edad