Adler's European Backpacking Extravaganza....

nycman
This topic is 6662 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>End of story.

No, it's not. If you type "riijksmuseum" on google, it immediately responds with "Did you mean rijksmuseum?" which should have been a clue. When you make a mistake, either apologize and/or admit it, or at least keep silent, but don't compound it by further making a fool of yourself.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zipperzone

>I am a big fan of buying a car in Europe if you are going to

>spend at least three months there. Buying and selling a car

>may take a week or longer. Cars can break down. Daylight lasts

>until about 4 o'clock or earlier in the winter in much of

>Europe.

>

>On the other hand, driving in cities is not as difficult as

>has been suggested. A car beats a train every time for

>handling luggage. You will see (and spend time in) parts of

>Europe, like quaint villages in the Basque country, etc.

>Finally, a car provides an element of stability that you just

>do not get from constant train travel.

Finally - a voice of reason!!!

WOW. Thanks so much to EVERYONE for all their input so far. I've been slammed with finals and a my term paper due tomorrow (15 pages down, 5 to go ... we all know the king of bullshit shouldn't have a problem with five pages ;)) so I haven't been around to really respond.

Personal thank you's and commentaries to come very soon.

Meanwhile, has anyone heard anything specific or experienced the Lloyd hotel in Amsterdam? It's apparently a converted boy's prison with rooms ranging from 1 - 5 stars. I'm pretty sure I can convince my traveling bud to shell out for this place. Any info yay or nay would definitely be helpful since their "one star (which are STILL beautiful)" rooms are booking fast.

I enjoyed my European Backpacking trip (I agree with others, a very important "rite of passage") so much that I ended up getting a job and staying in Germany for a year. I was Scot's age BUT still did not have the courage to fuck men. Oh I envy him.

>

>Meanwhile, has anyone heard anything specific or experienced

>the Lloyd hotel in Amsterdam? It's apparently a converted

>boy's prison with rooms ranging from 1 - 5 stars.

Why do I not think it appropriate that you spend some time in a boy`s prison ?. Imagine the past memories with a strong discipline aura.

;-) ;-)

PS. Good Luck on your finals.

Archived