Total Body Massage Studio in Chicago

Tyson
This topic is 1576 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tried a "legit" massage with Chase. Notice their site distinguishes and erotic massage from a normal one. Went to their place - was fine and Chase was great. Will rebook him maybe for outcall. The whole thing where only Wallace if part of a 4-hand thing was odd to me. Anyone try Wallace?

tried a "legit" massage with Chase. Notice their site distinguishes and erotic massage from a normal one. Went to their place - was fine and Chase was great. Will rebook him maybe for outcall. The whole thing where only Wallace if part of a 4-hand thing was odd to me. Anyone try Wallace?

Yeah, definitely interested in erotic with Chase...and totally agree about the weirdness with the Wallace restriction.

I was on Wallace's table today, having scheduled a 60 minute Eros session. He doesn't have much of a technique, it involves mainly pushing on you and using a lot of lotion to rub you down. The session turned interactive pretty quickly. He was pretty clear that Caleb and Chase are his boys and he's the alpha in the relationship.

Wallace used to run an ad with a cute guy named Marc. I asked to book Marc only but the person responding to emails kept on pushing Wallace only. Uhmmm, no thank you.

I saw Marc for an appointment when they were here in Chicago the first time. He was a doll.