Daniel Fox (Chicago) - 411

mattb
This topic is 979 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since I was reading this thread I pulled up his rm profile to see who we were talking about. He responded to me and unlocked his Private pics. He is absolutely gorgeous! I’m a sucker for blonds. The link he gave me shows him in West Palm Beach.

I agree. Totally beautiful guy! I hope to meet up with him at some point when quarantine ends.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure about this? In the pictures I've seen, I would have guessed Lucien was not as muscled. Of course he could have started working out.

Gman

The Rekers mess was ten years ago, so he's had plenty of time. A little sleuthing from the info in the Rekers stories turned up his instagram and he's a very wholesome gorgeous.

• 1 year later...
  • Cooper locked this topic
This topic is 979 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.