How to win friends, influence people, and attract clients.

Despardo
This topic is 2194 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't even remember contacting this guy. Must have sent him a RM email asking for access to his private gallery. I don't think I ever sent him an email with text or any personal info. So I get this email reply.

it is much easier and quicker to verify if we will be a match over the phone.

PLEASE DO NOT TEXT FIRST CALL FIRST OR I WILL IGNORE YOU.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE MESSAGING ME HERE, I WILL HAVE TO IGNORE OR REPEAT THIS MESSAGE.

MY PRIVATE GALLERY PASSWORD IS : Showtime

THANK YOU!

Does this sound inviting to you?

I don't even remember contacting this guy. Must have sent him a RM email asking for access to his private gallery. I don't think I ever sent him an email with text or any personal info. So I get this email reply.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE MESSAGING ME HERE, I WILL HAVE TO IGNORE OR REPEAT THIS MESSAGE.

THANK YOU!

Hopefully he at least called you by your name...

THANK YOU!

Haha. Heck no, that's not inviting. If it were me, I wouldn't respond to him. Sort of reminds me of the wording in Jockboy Jackson's ad. While I have never negotiated rates with someone his wording is a turnoff to me. Who wants to hang out with someone who comes across as hostile, miserable, etc!?!